Pantanal Budget Tours - 03 nights / 04 days
Are you looking for wildlife tour in the Pantanal with a good price? Take a look in our Pantanal Budget Tours! Will be a pleasure help you organize your trip to the best wildlife destination in Brazil.
Transfer (regular or private) from Campo Grande to Pantanal - Travelling Day
Assistance at the airport or bus station in Campo Grande. Transfer by regular transfer bus/van to Buraco das Piranhas (police station where the bus stop) or by private transfer directly to the Pousada. If you choose the regular transfer, the Santa Clara’s car will be waiting for you at Buraco das Piranhas and will bring you to the Farm. The local transfer to the Farm is done in open car and you already have the opportunity to spot some wildlife on the Pantanal Park Road. Arrival in Santa Clara and check-in. Rest of the day free, you can walk around and visit the camping to spot the Abobral River. In this farm you can choose where to sleep: Camping (hammocks/tends) or shared room with AC, WC or Private room with AC, WC. (D)
The schedule of the actitvities in Pantanal day by day (below) is only an example how can distributed all the local tours. The final schedule will be organized in the pousada with your local guide.
Pantanal day tour with local guide espeaking English
After breakfast Boat Trip - on this activity you will spend about 2 – 3 hours riding on motor boats equipped with life jacket and comfortable swivel seats in the Abobral River, a very small and private river. The boat trip is done in the Abobral River and you have chance to see and learn about the local flora and fauna. It tour is recommended for people of all ages.
Lunch in the Pousada and rest before start the second activitie in Pantanal.
In the afternoon you go for Piranha Fishing - on this activity you will spend about 2 – 3 hours and you have the opportunity to get very close of the feared piranhas of the Pantanal. It tour is done in lakes, bays and rivers using simple fishing rods.
Dinner; Overnight in Camping (hammocks/tends) or shared room with AC, WC or Private room with AC, WC. (B, L, D)
Pantanal day tour with local guide espeaking English
After Breakfast Horseback Ride on typical pantaneiro horses (from Pantanal). It is a 2 – 3 hours tour through diverse habitats such as grasslands and higher areas with dense wood vegetation that serve as refuge to animals and birds during the wet season. You may see marsh deer, feral pigs, blue macaws, toucans and many other bird species. The Pantanal is one the best places in the world to horseride specially if you never horseback ride before.
Lunch in the Pousada and rest before start the second activitie of the day.
In the afternoon you go for a Photografic Jeep Safari - It tour happens on the Pantanal Park Road where you ride for about 1hour looking for wildlife. The jeep makes a stop and you go for a Nature Trekking - on this activity you will spend about 1h30min walking through diverse habitats such as grasslands and higher areas with dense wood vegetation that serve as refuge to animals and birds during the wet season. The walk finishes at the jeep. On the way back to the Farm the guide will use a big spotlight to look for nocturnal animals and birds. During all tour you have chance to spot marsh deers, toucans, capybaras, armadillo and other animal species.
Overnight Camping (hammocks/tends) or shared room with AC, WC or Private room with AC, WC. (B, L, D)
Half day Pantanal tour with local guide espeaking English - Transfer (regular or Private) from Pantanal to Campo Grande
After Breakfast Nature Trekking - on this activity you will spend about 2 – 3 hours walking through diverse habitats such as grasslands and higher areas with dense wood vegetation that serve as refuge to animals and birds during the wet season. When the Pantanal is flooded you walk in wet places turning an unforgettable tour. In the morning you have time to pack you staff.
After lunch, around 1:30pm transfer by jeep from Pantanal Santa Clara Farm to Buraco das Piranhas where you'll take the Regular Transfer bus/van to Campo Grande. If you use a private transfer, the car will pick you up directly in the pousada and bring you to Campo Grande. (B, L)
NOTE: We also can drop you off in Corumbá (border with Bolivia) or in Bonito.
Notes about the REGULAR TRANSFER BY BUS/VAN
- Campo Grande to Pantanal leaving at: 7:10am, 10:30am. The trip takes about 05 hours until Buraco das Piranhas + 1 hour from Buraco da Piranhas to the Farm.
- Pantanal to Campo Grande leaving at: 1:30pm. The trip takes about 1 hour from the Farm to Buraco da Piranhas + 05 hours until Campo Grande.
- Pantanal to Campo Grande leaving at 7:00am. There is an extra cost because the local transfer is not in the regular time, please ask for rate.
Notes about the PRIVATE TRANSFER BY CAR
- As is a private transfer the car can leave at any time you want from Campo Grande or Pantanal. The trip takes about four and half hours.
- Is not possible a couple stay in the same dormitory, Man and Woman DO NOT share the same dormitory (one dorm for man and another dorm for woman).
- If you prefer to stay on the Camping you MUST to bring sleeping bag and towel.
- The tours will be scheduled day by day at the Pousada depending of the weather conditions and can be changed. Our program day by day is only an example of how the excursion can be distributed.
- Nothing confirmed, just budgeted. Availability will be confirmed at booking time.
Included in the package
- Assistance at the airport or bus station in Campo Grande, Regular Transfer by Bus/Van or Private Transfer by car on the way: Campo Grande to Buraco das Piranhas to Campo Grande, local transfer from Buraco das Piranhas to pousada to Buraco das Piranhas (regular option);
- 03 Overnights at Pantanal Santa Clara Farm in Camping (hammocks/tends) or Shared room with AC, WC or Private room with AC, WC;
- meals as mentioned in the program (03 Breakfast, 03 Lunch & 03 Dinner),
- excursion (night tour, boat tour, nature walking, piranha fishing, horseback ride, jeep safari);
- English speaking guide during activities in Pantanal.
Not included in the package
Drinks, phone calls, laundry service, travel insurance and other personal extras are not included on the tour package price.